Comment on page
Apply to Review
This page contains information on how to become a reviewer of the D&I badging program. To review submissions for D&I badging, you need to sign up as a reviewer first. The best way to start is with our sign-up form!
We no longer support Pull Requests as reviewer applications. We invite you now to sign up using the Reviewer Form.
The reviewer form requests the following personal information:
- Your Name: Supply your full name. D&I Badging will not share the name with applicants or spread it unless you are willing to post your name on the website.
- Your Email Address: D&I Badging uses your email address to contact and communicate with you, and will not share or publish it on the website.
- Your Organization(optional): You can choose not to share this information with us. D&I Badging asks for the organization to know the further background about you, and will not share or publish it on the website.
Below are the most important questions:
- Who you are and why you're interested in the CHAOSS D&I Badging Program.
- Your history with Diversity & Inclusion in Open Source.
We will also ask:
The D&I Badging team will be notified once you submit the form. They will contact you through email to set up a meeting to explain the reviewing process.