Applicants would be the primary stakeholders for any CHAOSS Badging review. They will be responsible for:
- Applying for a CHAOSS D&I Badge.
- Improving their application according to reviewer feedback.
- Provide a point of contact between their own community and CHAOSS.
Repository permission level: Read
Applicants will be able to:
- Submit an application for a Badging review.
- Edit details and make improvements in their application.
Applicants will explicitly not be able to:
- Edit the Review Checklist.
QWhat kind of commitment is the application process for an Event Badge?
AThe initial form will likely take about 15 minutes to fill out. After submitting your application, you are required to communicate, at least a few times, to ensure that the information is accurate and confusion is resolved. You must also confirm that the badge your event receives is clear.
QWe are looking forward to answering more questions!