Comment on page
Design of CHAOSS
As the community gathers around the topic of Open Source Community Health, all members participate in the choices about what action to undertake in designing and providing better user experience. It is useful to coordinate those choices and decisions by laying out some guidelines. Designers use such guidelines to judge how to adopt principles such as intuitiveness, learnability, efficiency, and consistency so they can create compelling designs and meet and exceed user needs.
Hence, CHAOSS design is a place where we solve design principle issues and improve the design structure of the community projects
We are trying to:
- Improve user experience.
- Provide high-quality design solutions.
- Bring the community together to contribute to design-related issues.
- Bridge the gap between the designers and developers to follow the smooth process for the design solutions.
- User Interface Design (UI)
- User Experience Design (UX)
- Graphic Design and Visual Identity
- User Design Research and Documentation