Contains the details about community reports
The CHAOSS Community Report is a free service that the CHAOSS community provides to open source communities.
- Create awareness for the CHAOSS project
- Showcase the CHAOSS metrics and software
- Get more communities interested in CHAOSS metrics and software
- Grow the CHAOSS community
The Community Report processes have the following roles:
- Requester -- Someone asking for a Community Report
- Coordinator -- The CHAOSS contact person coordinating the creation and distribution of Community Reports
- Software Operator -- A person who works with CHAOSS software to generate visualizations
Anyone can fill out a form on the CHAOSS.community website. The form submits to a Linux Foundation system and the form is forwarded to essential CHAOSS community members for processing.
When the CHAOSS community receives a request for a report, the following steps will be taken:
- 1.Someone makes a request
- 2.Salesforce kicks off the ticket to our emails
- 3.Vinod, build a new folder for the community request like what I have in the drive now.
- 4.Vinod, place the SF ticket in the folder
- 5.Sean and Georg, generate the graphs for the requested URL and place them into the appropriate folder. Ping Vinod when you're done
- 6.Vinod, assemble the Community Report by placing the graphs into the .ai document. This will require a bit of sizing but I have the approximate sizes marked in the template. Make sure to maintain ratios. This will also require a little cropping of Augur images at the top to remove some icons that come with the graphs.
- 7.Vinod, email the report (in PDF form) and the SF ticket to Elizabeth (cc me)
- 8.Elizabeth, send the report and SF ticket back to the requestor.
- 9.If the requestor said it's okay to post it online, I'll get it into the GH folder